Great Reference Page...

...for instrument panels:

Rufus

on 7/23/2009 8:44 PM (ET) Rufus wrote the following:

I did not know that there were 2 man ME-109s. Are the 109s half way down on this page trainers?

willshak

That's my understanding.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

Yes - I believe so. I know I've seen conversion kits out there for two seat 109s, but I've never really been interested in them.

Reply to
Rufus

"Rufus" wrote in message news:Nt7am.797084$yE1.42166@attbi_s21... | ...for instrument panels: | |

| |

Reply to
Doug Wagner

...heh...I like the one for the Desert Hawk UAV...

Reply to
Rufus