Apache Helo Interior Color ?

My big Revell kit has no color call outs for the the tub, etc. just says to paint the instrument panel black.

Ideas as to what color to use for the interior?

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

It is black, as I recall - the whole cockpit...I would use Aircraft Interior Black for the main tub (which is more of a very dark gray) and interior structures, regular Flat Black for the consoles and panels, and semi gloss black for the instrument bezels.

Here's a couple snaps to get an idea -

Rufus