Orange/Yellow Interior for the Bearcat ?

well that is what the instructions say. some sections are still interior green, but two sections at least have orange/yellow call outs in the new Trumpeter kit.

Is this correct?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Zinc Chromate primer? I'm quite wary of Trumpeter call outs. They'd have you paint the Wyvern interior black if you let them.

Reply to
flak monkey

And for their F-4U-4 they copied the painting instructions from the dash 1 making you paint wheelwells etc green, and then on the colourprint they say it's all blue. Well I for one can forgive that as long as they give me a choice of new kits to tinker with. I paint them in what ever paintscheme I like them in, so often it will be different than the kits anyway - but I must admit that most Corsairs are either blue or blue......

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen