UH-34D Choctaw Question

just got the Hobby Boss kit in 1/48. the decal instructions give two options; one for a squadron in 1966 and the other version, the one that I want to do has decals for YP-20 with "Marines"....

Can anyone date this version? Is it of the Vietnam era?

this box art is the version I want to do.

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

well crud, this thing has no interior painting guide. All they gave was that the outside was green and black. Can anyon offer at least the basics for inside a chopper?

this is my first Hobby Boss kit. What gives with no painting guides ???

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

cheep, cheep

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

guess all their money went to buy lead paint for Mattel. nice kit though.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

It's 1/72 sports fans!

Reply to
Alan B. Martin

on 9/7/2007 5:46 PM Alan B. Martin said the following:

He's not asking about the model. He's asking what era the 1/48 Choctow decals included with his model represent. Viet Nam or later. I don't know, myself.

Reply to
willshak