Question for our German readers

Is there such a thing as the Luftfahrt Archives? Is it a government organisation?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Do you mean the Bundesarchiv ?

That's where a lot of the Luftwaffe technical stuff used to be - I say used to be as that was a few decades back and you had to pay a wad of cash as a professional person.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

It is probably the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt you're looking for. It is part of the German authorities (Board of transportation).

Paul Altmann

It could be. I have a buyer from Berlin whose e-mail address is @luftfahrtarchiv.com. I'm just checking around to see if he is what he says he is. I wouldn't ordinarily worry but he wanted to make a direct transfer of funds into my bank account for which I'd need to reveal my account number. It tends to make me uneasy.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller