Help finding a specific plastic tubing....

I am creating a product similar to Pixi Stick...remember those candy filled straws?

I need a supplier of the plastic tubing. If I did my calculations correct, I need a supplier of tubing that is apx 1/2" outer diameter and .0018" thick walls. That should be 18 thousandths. The tube needs to be food product safe. I need to be able to heat seal the ends. If the 18 thousandths measurement is correct, you should be able to easily chew or cut the sealed end off. I want to purchase the tubing in a roll or spool this way I can cut the lengths I need myself.

Can anyone help me find a product and supplier?

Thanks Jason Walter

Reply to
Jason Walter