Dekoron Plastic Tubing Information

I'm looking for material specifications (specifically its pressure rating) for the following product:

black plastic tubing, 1/4-inch outside diameter, Dekoron Type 1300

I've Googled and searched the Web. Only thing I was able to come up with so far is tenuous references to the following: may have been a DuPont product type originally, may have been made by a manufacturing plant in Aurora Ohio, may have changed names to "Dekabon", may be the same product as "Synflex 1300" now manufactured by Saint-Gobain.

Alternately, are there any types of plastic tubing available that are rated beyond 150 psi for gas (air, nitrogen) service?

TIA

Eric

Reply to
Eric G. Schneier

Go to

appears that Dekoron was/is? a Furon product, however Furon is now under Saint-Gobain plastics and no mention of Dekoron is found there. Maybe because Dekoron is a plastic/metal composite it was not taken on by Saint-Gobain. Anyway, the link above has pressure/temperature relations for Dekoron's Dekobon 1300 composite tubing. Hope this helps BobKat

Reply to
BoBKat