Dekoron Plastic Tubing Information

I'm looking for material specifications (specifically its pressure rating) for the following product:
black plastic tubing, 1/4-inch outside diameter, Dekoron Type 1300
I've Googled and searched the Web. Only thing I was able to come up with so far is tenuous references to the following: may have been a DuPont product type originally, may have been made by a manufacturing plant in Aurora Ohio, may have changed names to "Dekabon", may be the same product as "Synflex 1300" now manufactured by Saint-Gobain.
Alternately, are there any types of plastic tubing available that are rated beyond 150 psi for gas (air, nitrogen) service?
TIA
Eric

Go to http://www.wirexcontrols.com/partners_dekoron_tubing.html It appears that Dekoron was/is? a Furon product, however Furon is now under Saint-Gobain plastics and no mention of Dekoron is found there. Maybe because Dekoron is a plastic/metal composite it was not taken on by Saint-Gobain. Anyway, the link above has pressure/temperature relations for Dekoron's Dekobon 1300 composite tubing. Hope this helps BobKat