[REQ] 1971 Dodge Charger RT pictures and owner

Hi all,

I will work on an 1/25 scale AMT 1971 Dodge Charger R/T. As I do everytime I will build a model, I look for a lot of details about that car.

For that one, I want to open all the doors, so every parts of the car need to be detailled as well as it is possible.

I would like to find an owner of a real 1971 Dodge Charger R/T who could make a very complete walkaround, very detailed, interior, exterior, engine, under the car, etc... and/ot larges pictures to help me to make a good job.

I found a lot of things on the web, but far to be enough for me...

Thanks a lot in advance

Chris

Reply to
Flying Frog

There's nothing listed right now but keep an eye on eBay motors. Auctions there often feature *many* very detailed pictures.

It only_has_ two, you know... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I know a guy who is very knowledgable about Mopar stuff. I'll contact him and see what he can tell about them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Après mûre réflexion, Mad-modeller a écrit :

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot. The kit seems to be good, and I'm sure it is possible to build a masterpiece with it.

Thanks one more time

Reply to
Flying Frog

Al Superczynski a formulé ce samedi :

I did it, and I download a lot of pictures, but they are often too small and cut on parts wich are the most interesting for me...

lol, yes, plus the engine and the back side ;-)

Reply to
Flying Frog

Well over a few years i got some great pics from that auto site above, i stored about 15000 images for the day i need them. come in handy for a couple of cars i have done in the past.

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Jules a exprimé avec précision :

Hi Julian, from ebaymotors? I do the same but often the pics are very small, too small to be able to watch precises details...

Reply to
Flying Frog

HI.

I have used ebay motors before, but i meant one of the groups, i think pictures.automobile, or simular.....

I have a few cd's of images over years, with close ups of engines, doors, insides etc, i can snail mail them you midweek if you want. 1000's of great images and many of the car you want.

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Jules avait soumis l'idée :

Hi again Jules,

I'm very interested, thanks a lot. If you want, you can drop you CDs on an FTP and send the url by email. It will bill easyer for you and cheper for me... ;-)

Reply to
Flying Frog

HI

I can just burn them to a blank dvd, or a few cdr's and post them for free.....not a problem. there are many many images, of many differant cars, i love Challengers, Chargers, Mustangs so most are them, oh and Camaro's

email me if you want them, like i said non a problem at all...

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Jules avait prétendu :

Well, can you re-send your email adress please? I think I can send to you something to thank you... You remember I'm author of a CD dedicated to the P-51D? ;o)

Reply to
Flying Frog

my email is valid, i do not want anything in return, dont forget a few weeks ago i was drunk, upset and angy so i was nasty to you and apologised but i would like to send them to you for free as you accepted my apology which you didnt have too.

Is a dvd ok? i think i know how to use the dvd burner!!

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

Chris, Here's what you can do. Look in your phone book for a MOPAR or Dodge or Plymouth club, then contact them to see if they can help. If that does not do it, check in the muscle car section of your favorite book store - for example Barnes&Nobels - and look for the MOPAR magazines, they sometimes have a section with clubs in different parts of the country. And last, check with your local Dodge dealer, someone there has to know someone with a '71. Just remembered another thing, you can do is place an ad in the local Wooden Nickel or Green Sheet newspaper (those are consumer want ads papers).

Good luck,

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman avait prétendu :

Hi Ray,

Thanks a lot for this kind message, but I'm French (the reason of my very poor English...), and MOPAR are really rare in France. I tried to phone to American Car Club of France, and they help only if you subscribe to the club... That's expensive, and impossible if you are not an American car owner...

Thanks one more time, I appreciate!

Greetings

Reply to
Flying Frog

I sent him a message and I'll let you know what he has to say. I was at a car show today and looked for a Charger for you but all the Dodges were Darts. And then there was this one fabulous red '64 Chrysler 300 with a fibreglas hood(bonnet) and a 413 in residence. Too bad I didn't have any audio recording devices. I heard a lot of that good ol' V8 rumble. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Mad-modeller a émis l'idée suivante :

Thanks a lot Bill... You know what? It seems you are living in Paradise for cars, trucks and bikes lovers... ;o)

Reply to
Flying Frog

Chris, you know what the world says about the US - we're all car-crazy!

:)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Mad-modeller avait soumis l'idée :

Yes I know. Your production is often funnyer than ours and prices cheaper...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Mais nos voitures sont plus grand. Il est un problem quand je voudrais chercher un place parking pour mon Neon.

Rich

Rich