[FFSMC] Looking for a friend in NYC

Hello guys,
I am a former fireman and I would like to honour the firefighters of
New York City. I work so on the American La France pumper from
Trumpeter and wish to build it the most accuratly as possible.
I look so for somebody who could make rather fast very complete
Walkaround of one of these fabulous vehicles frame, the numerous wires,
colours, equipment, exterior, interior, etc...).
If the photographer authorizes me to use photos on my site, the FFSMC,
to share these pictures with others scale modellers of the world, it
would be also really formidable...
Thank you to contact me by email (my address is valid).
Cheers to all
Reply to
Flying Frog