Looking for a Contest in September?

I got rained out of the August contest I was going to attend, but I am going to be flying some contests in September.

Here are three I know about:

09/10 - 09/11 CASA Open - Warrenton, VA - Never been to this one but I hear it is a great event. Information & Registration:
09/17 - 09/18 SKSS Hand Launch (HLG) - Newark, DE Great field - have flown at SKSS several times Information & Registration:

09/24 - 09/25 LISF 2 - Syosset, NY This is my home field so you know I will be there. Come on down and join us. Information & Registration:

I will be going to CASA in VA and LISF in NY.

How about you?

Attending any contests in September?

Got any to recommend? TD, HL, ALES, or any other glider contests that are open to the public. List them below so people will know. Or tell us about your favorites. And if you are in the area, I can recommend the three above. These clubs put on great contests.

Reply to
Ed Anderson

CASA was great. Weather was fantastic.

I can't make it to the SKSS hand launch contest this weekend but there is still time for YOU to register.

I am looking forward to the LISF TD contest next weekend, Sept 24 and

  1. Hope to see you all there.

Ed Anders> =A0Looking for a Contest in September?

Reply to
Ed Anderson