[FFSMC] Looking for a modeller form London

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who could do a nice photo review about the Spit XXII of the London Science Museum

So feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog

I might be able to help...what's it for, and when do you need it by? Do you have example of previous photo reviews?

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Osher

Thanks a lot for your kind message. I have a big website dedicated to scale modelling, the FFSMC (Flying Frog's Scale Models Club

)

This website is free for guests, and they can find a lot of very big and complete walkarounds. Feel free to visit to see how I work.

So, I'm looking for someone able to make a very complete walkaround about this Spit of this Museum, to help modellers to detail there models.

If it is possible, I prefer un-compressed pictures, in high defeinition, and I can send a CD (or more if necessary) to you and pay the shipping to France.

Greetings

Reply to
Flying Frog