[FFSMC] Looking for 1/20 parts for model car

Hi all,

I'm working on an old Airfix 1/20 scale corvette offered by a friend who began it very badly.

Well, if I redo it completely, I will transform it like a '80 street rod.

So, I'm looking for a 1:20 scale blower, scoop, etc, to build a nice and impressive engine. I looked for informations on google, but I found nothing...

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Flying Frog

You might try looking under the MPC heading as the kit was probably a licensed Airfix product. MPC did several vehicle kits in 1/20th but it never really caught on.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Mad-modeller a pensé très fort :

Yes Bill, it seems the kit is a MPC reboxed model. Not a good model! Fittings are horrible, weels are too small, details... Details????

But I will try to build a fine model... So if someone have a blower, a scoop, etc in this scale, I'm very interested. If not... well I will scratch build what I need...

Reply to
Flying Frog