Looking for 1/20 large tyres...

Hi all,

I'm building a 1/20 Corvette made long time ago by Airfix, and I'm customizing it.

I created a body kit, with large wings, but I can't find large tyres. Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Reply to
Flying Frog

There are a number of racing Porsche & BMW kits with positively huge tires - if you don't mind slicks. For that matter, Tamiya has a full line of 1/20 scale F1 kits with tires that even your 'Vette probably can't swallow!

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; built that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger