Bird of Prey - looking for large photos

When the McDD / Boeing 'Bird of Prey' was made public, a number of
large-size digital photos could be found on the internet, and a small
in-flight video too. I saved all of them on a CD.
Recently I started building the Unicraft resin BoP model, and looked up
the photos. But unfortunatetely the CD was totally corrupt. I looked high
and low on the net, but I can only find two high-res photos, the rest is
in screen size.
Did someone else save the high-res photos too? If so, please contact me.
Thanks in advance!
Rob

My models:

Me 163B site: