Bird of Prey - looking for large photos

When the McDD / Boeing 'Bird of Prey' was made public, a number of large-size digital photos could be found on the internet, and a small in-flight video too. I saved all of them on a CD.

Recently I started building the Unicraft resin BoP model, and looked up the photos. But unfortunatetely the CD was totally corrupt. I looked high and low on the net, but I can only find two high-res photos, the rest is in screen size.

Did someone else save the high-res photos too? If so, please contact me. Thanks in advance!

Rob My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie