Armor: Interior Color of Aufklarungspanzer 38 (t)

Hi:

I don't normally build German armor and there is something about the Aufklarungspanzer 38 (t) that interest me. The DML directions confuse me and I can't figure out what color the interior of this tank is? Could someone please help and tell me what color the interior is? Is the rubber mat the same color or different. I guess the kit and directions are smarter than me :-(

Thanx, Carl

Reply to
fredjocko