DC-130 Resin Nose

I understand a company called "In Country Hobbies" made a resin part that represents the USAF version of the "Cyrano" nose of the DC-130 E and H. Does anyone know if this company is in business or if the part is still available?

Reply to
Herk

As far as I know, In Country no longer exists, and for good reason, too. The quality of the In Country castings was marginal at best and they weren't particulalry reliable. I don't know that the made a DC-130 nose, but DB Models did. DB was bought out by ED Models which was subsequntly bought out by Hannants, so you might try their site.

Reply to
Tom G

You didn't say what scale but, I believe Meteor Productions has one in

1/48 -- I don't know about 1/72, you'll have to check their website (meteorprod.com).

It's a Cutting Edge set, number 48415, (C-130 "Pinocchio" Nose for DC-130 & Special Purpose C-130s) and it should sell for under $20 IIRC.

Ed

Reply to
robbelothe

Is the DB Models nose 1/72 or 1/48? I run a website about the AQM-34 Firebee, the recce drone version of the target Firebee, and would like to include the DB Models nose in the kit listing:

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie

I don't know about the company, but I have a picture of the nose on my AQM-34 website:

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site: