7x12 Homier lathe schematic

Does anyone know of a source for a schematic for the electronics on a Homier 7x12 lathe?It is the unit built around scr circuitry versus mosfet versions.I assume any version of Sieg replacement boards will work if I can't parts to fix the present board.Surprisingly the board is made in a country called U.S.A.!

Reply to
ED ROGERS

I did a search and found a message that said the Homier board "looked" identical to the Grizzly lathe's board and they provided a link to schematics and PCB foil pattern in a Yahoo group. Here's the link but you'll probably need to join the group to view them.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Reply to