Looking for a Lotus Elan model

Hi,

I'm not a model buff myself, but I'm looking for a model Lotus Elan and wondered if anyone could help...

I've spent some time searching on the 'net and the best one I can find seems to be the "Gunze Sangyo high tech" one. However, I can't seem to find anywhere to buy one...any ideas?

Thanks,

Nik

Reply to
Nik

to be the "Gunze Sangyo high >tech" one. However, I can't seem to find anywhere to >buy one...any ideas?

HobbyLink Japan has a Gunze Sangyo Lotus reportedly in stock - follow the link below:

Remove "spamkill" from my e-mail address to reply.

Reply to
JRSJLS

One currently on eBay:

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Hi Nik,

Rainbow Ten have one in stock at ¥1200,

I've bought stuff from them regularly over the past six years and have never had a problem. They used to have a minimum order of ¥3000, but I don't think they have that any more.

Regards,

Dave

Reply to
Dave Merrington

I have dealt with both HLJ and RainbowTen and I recommend them both. But neither sells the High-Tech version. The eBay is one of few places where you can still find them.

So, if the type of kit (and detail level) is irrelevent - go for the cheaper ones readily available from those 2 sites.

For the High-Tech model (with engine and metal and photoetched parts), go on eBay and search... As I said, there is one currently available. And no, I'm not connected to that eBay seller in any way. I just searched ebay and found it.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Hi Nik,

In case you are still looking for a Hi Tech Elan, there is one here in UK for =A345.00, around $84.00:

david.merrington