Looking for a Lotus Elan model

Hi,
I'm not a model buff myself, but I'm looking for a model Lotus Elan and wondered if anyone could help...
I've spent some time searching on the 'net and the best one I can find
seems to be the "Gunze Sangyo high tech" one. However, I can't seem to find anywhere to buy one...any ideas?
Thanks,
Nik
psychic snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nik) wrote:

to be the "Gunze Sangyo high >tech" one. However, I can't seem to find anywhere to >buy one...any ideas?
HobbyLink Japan has a Gunze Sangyo Lotus reportedly in stock - follow the link below:
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?GNZG-183
Remove "spamkill" from my e-mail address to reply.
psychic snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nik) wrote in message

One currently on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%83&itemY38917897&rd=1
Peteski
psychic snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nik) wrote in message

Hi Nik,
Rainbow Ten have one in stock at 1200,
http://www.rainbowten.co.jp/data/ecar.htm
I've bought stuff from them regularly over the past six years and have never had a problem. They used to have a minimum order of 3000, but I don't think they have that any more.
Regards,
Dave
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com (Dave Merrington) wrote in message

I have dealt with both HLJ and RainbowTen and I recommend them both. But neither sells the High-Tech version. The eBay is one of few places where you can still find them.
So, if the type of kit (and detail level) is irrelevent - go for the cheaper ones readily available from those 2 sites.
For the High-Tech model (with engine and metal and photoetched parts), go on eBay and search... As I said, there is one currently available. And no, I'm not connected to that eBay seller in any way. I just searched ebay and found it.
Peteski
Hi Nik,
In case you are still looking for a Hi Tech Elan, there is one here in UK for 45.00, around $84.00:
http://www.modelsforsale.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=10_10999912&sort=4a&filter_id=13615