Looking for a model

Actually, a replica, not a model, as I have a Revell kit which I don';t want to have to build. I'm looking for a decent carved wood or resin model of a Gemini
space capsule. I've found a couple through Google, but they're either too small for my taste or one looks like the capsule after re-entry, no part that connects it to the Titan, and not a complete nose section. I have a collection of rockets from the US Space Program and this is the only one I can[t find a decent replica of. Anyone know of such an item? Thanks.