Don's Model Works - November SALE on Space Model Kits!

Don's Model Works is having a SALE of up to 25% off on selected space-related model kits during the month of November 2006. Visit our
Space Kits page at www.donsmodelworks.com/list_space.htm and look for the red SALE text in the individual item descriptions.
The Space Page includes model kits for spacecraft (Shuttle, Atlas D, Saturn V, etc), experimental lifting bodies (HL-10, M2F2, etc), X-planes, and military missiles.
A few of the items on sale this month include: NASA Space Shuttle - 1:144 - Minicraft Apollo Saturn V Missile - 1:96 - Revell-Germany Titan II-Gemini Missile - 1:48 - Wings Models (Eagles Talon) Atlas D Missile - 1:48 - Wings Models (Eagles Talon) and more!
NOTE: These are NOT FLYING MODELS! These model kits are for display only, not for launching! We just thought that some of you folks who build the flying rockets might also be interested in these.
-- Don's Model Works www.donsmodelworks.com
See our online catalog with photos and info on: - all Wings Models kits (including Eagles Talon kits) - all Wings Models decals (now available individually) - over 250+ rare and hard-to-find model kits, including foreign and out-of-production kits.
Hot August Sale! 20% Off Selected Kits This Month Only!