Vote Early and Often

During this election season, whenever I have encountered a candidate for any public office, I have asked the following question:
"What is your stand on the current administration's attempt to impose oppressive and draconian regulations on model rocketry propellant?"
I usually get a very puzzled look from the candidate, followed by a nice security man suggesting that maybe I would be more comfortable someplace else, far away from the candidate.
Bill Sullivan
"Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me." Woody Guthrie