[election]

Vote for me!!

Write me in.

Might as well have your vote REALLY noticed!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And I will use a Crayon when I do that. I Thought you were holding out for GOD not Press.

Dan McCullough

Reply to
Dangerous Dan

Crayon Rocket that is....... har-har-har...!!

;-)

Reply to
TF

C'mon Jerry we all know that anyone WANTING to be president should be automatically disqualified

Reply to
tater schuld

You have the comfort of knowing I could never be elected with the existing two party system monopolizing the system.

But I would be forever on record as having received perhaps one or two votes, from a single rmr post :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Please tell me that after today, all the political threads in rmr and elsewhere will vanish and we can return to our usual rants.

Bob Kaplow

The only political threads will be about how Jerry got screwed by TRA a million years ago. Even that is many.

Wonder if Jerry is ever going to share his vast knowledge of busniess with us.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Let's put this where it belongs. Maybe we should crosspost rocketry content over here since politics have taken over rmr?

Reply to
Tweak

Aloha, Go out and vote dammit.

VOTE OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Larry

Reply to
AkaZilla

Been there - done that. No instant gratification but I guess I can wait.

Reply to
Phil Stein

If you would stop disparaging me and redirecting every thread into a Jerry-rant, we could begin to talk rockets. Of course you would not participate, but that is not a bad thing.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

When you respond to my attempt to shift things on topic with shit like this -

These things will happen.

Sorry Jerry. If you were as flawless as I am, you would be immune from this kind of stuff.

Poor flawed Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

I personaly would rather write in Marvin the Martian but he is exempt as being an unregistered (i.e. illegal) alien. Wait a second he would definately have a GREEN card would he not? But then that natuaral born bit would still get him. OK then we are left with the other party. Duck Dodgers for President and Porky Pig Space Cadet as Vice Pres. and then we could have Gossamer as Secrtary of State. Just a thought!

Reply to
nitram578

At minimum, I am qualified :)

Reply to