election leftovers

Don't know if you folks know I farm for my real job. My supplier called up yesterday and told me he had an extra three semi loads of manure, 30 tons, left over from the election.

Anyway, I spend tommorrow spreading bull shit all day long. Maybe I should run for office.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

30 tons is one semi load. i
Reply to
Ignoramus14985

Not if you're 80,000 GVW rated, the weight of the tractor and trailer will eat half of that and leave you good for around 40,000 / 20 tons cargo, with some variability based on day cab vs. big sleeper, live bottom manure spreader trailer vs dry van, etc. You don't want to be paying overweight fines on a load of shit...

Reply to
Pete C.

Was that Democrat or Republican manure? Make sure there are no political signs left in the loads. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not on a load of shit, for sure.

Ignoramus14985

Its a volume problem. They use belly dumps and can only get ten tons filling to overflowing.

Or in other words, good bull shit has a lot of hot air in it.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Up here, its pure demo-crap. Both the stae house and state senate changed to pure demo-crap. Plus we already had the goofiest governor in the country. We're in for an expensive ride.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

How do you separate the bull shit from the cow shit?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

My sympathy, but everyone knows Democrats produce mor BS than anyone else. The election results here was solid Republican.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Donate it to the DNC. Their war chest has to be almost empty.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Light and fluffy, like biscuits?

.

Its a volume problem. They use belly dumps and can only get ten tons filling to overflowing.

Or in other words, good bull shit has a lot of hot air in it.

Karl

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No. Voids to let the methane escape.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Manure is manure, Mike...

Reply to
Richard

I was talking about printed signs on sticks, or wires that might jam the spreader. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell