Bubbles forming during pebax reflow

Hello All,
I have a catheter process creating bubbles in the catheter walls.
The process is essentially pebax onto pebax reflow (fusing). There is a SS braid
in between the pebax materials and FEP is used as the outside heatshrink.
The shaft is heated in a vertically translating hot air nozzle shrinker to above the pebax melt temperature.
Pebax in question is 55D.
I'm having trouble determining cause of the bubbles.
hey i am having similar issue and might have a solution. email me back and we can get in touch and talk about this over phone call
On Friday, June 6, 2014 9:18:04 PM UTC-5, D Clubb wrote:

I realize this was a year ago,but did you guys find a solution to this problem. Im having a similar issue with a 40D pebax resin. thanks
On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 3:56:12 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Didn't find a solution sorry. On-going issue.
replying to aceofclubbs, ReflowMaster wrote: Hi all, bubbles are a lot of times fixed with pre-shrinking the FEP before reflowing, also, try increasing time or temperature of reflow oven in 1% rate per try.