Forming Tools

Does anybody else have trouble placing forming tools on a sheet metal part? It keeps on asking me if I want to make a 'Derived Part' when I place it on my sheet metal part.

I'm using 2005 SP1.1

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

Hi Richard -

Are you pulling it off of the "forming tools" pallette or off of the regular palette?

That might be an issue for these - something to confirm.

Later,

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams

Make sure folder is "checked" (rmb) as a forming tools folder.

Reply to
remy martin