Sheet metal and forming tools

OK so I have sheet metal part and I want to put a dimple on it, the help says:
1.. Open a sheet metal part, and browse to the folder in the Design Library
with forming tools. 2.. Drag the forming tool from the Design Library to the face you want to deform
But when I drag forming tool on my sheet metal part I get msgBox :
Are you trying to make a derived part? Yes, No,
If I click YES then SW starts Insert Part process and creates new solid body
Answer NO just opens the forming tool file
Am I missing something here?
Ps .
I'm on 2007
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:36:12 GMT, "mr.T" <mr.T@Somewhere Far away from the rainbow.com> wrote:

http://www.solidengineering.co.nz/solidworks_free_tutorials.htm
Cross-Break tutorial should help you understand how to use/modify/create form tool.
Tom
On Feb 14, 11:36 am, "mr.T" <mr.T@Somewhere Far away from the rainbow.com> wrote:

Yes, right click the folder containing the forming tools and select "Forming tools folder", this will allow you to use the library feature as a forming tool. Now try to drag and drop the forming tool onto a sheetmetal part.
Cool !!
It worked
Thanks
Far away from the