Design Library in Task Pane

I had this strange problem that each time I click on a design library (network mapped), it will say the folder does not exist and asked to remove from design library file location reference.

If I click yes, the design library will be deleted for good.

If I click no, I can continue to browse the sub-folder of the design library and use the parts.

Anyone experienced this before.

Nic

Reply to
nicholas_chuah

This is a network performance issue. Try this, goto windows explorer, click on the mapped drive. Now go back to SolidWorks and try the design library again.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP