BOM cell padding

G'day, I posted this on another group yesterday without any replys so here's hoping some of the fine people here can help. I'm using 2006 and if I left justify text in a column of a bill of materials the first letter of the text is virtually lost as it is too close to the edge of the column. I suppose I could cheat and add a space at the start but I'm using custom properties to populate the table so that would be a bit messy. Is there a way of padding out the text? maybe through some BOM config file I don't know about. Thanks PJ.

Reply to
PJ

If you are using 2006 sp2.0 or higher, then you'll have the option of adding cell padding. I believe it is in "cell properties" inside the BOM. You can pick the entire table, then hit "cell properties" in the property manager, and increase the cell padding. Unfortunately you can't save this w/ your template, so for now you'll have to change it on all tables.

Reply to
cntryfun

I am running sp3.0 but can't find what you are refering to. I've looked all through the cell column and table properties in the property manager, also unchecked default font and looked in there but no luck. Any chance you could give me a specific list of what to drill through to get me there? Thanks PJ.

Reply to
PJ