OOPS - Design Library disapeared

My Design library Window - The one with the £D Cenral, library Parts has suddenly lost all the folders and previews of the parts in my libary and the toolbox.

Is this a common glich with a quick solution or shall I just re-install SW?

I'm sw200 sp0.1 - Not am not really expecting good news but feal I ought to ask first !! ;-)

I have reset the Location for my Library ion the Option> File Location dialogue box but no luck. When I do a search within the Libary Pane I get some previews to appear but then they quickly go again.

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs

Well - without any prompting since yesterday, my toolbox has decided to make an appearance at work today.

If it continues to take these unauthorized holidays - how many written warnings do I have to give it before I can fire it !! As it is US and now French software, which labour laws apply ?

Regards

One confused user !!

Jonathan

Reply to