Library parts description.

SW2005 sp0.1 When adding a library part I would like to add a description as per the parts provided, using a custom property. These properties are shown when you RMB the icon in the Library panel and are not the properties in the .SLDLFP file. Also my icon created does not have the blue square backgound of the standard ones. The help file is very vague, the create library part instructions tell you to click the save as copy box but not why, clicking this box grays out the references box which they say to click to open the 'Edit File Locations and References' box, but this box appears to have nothing to do with the Locations and References refered to earlier in the help file. Perhaps the Spanish version is what I need.

Reply to
Andy Rodgers

Now found that the library file must be closed before the custom properties are available.

Reply to
Andy Rodgers