All edit disapeared, never seen this before!

I did a library feature part a couple of days ago that works perfectly. Now I need to fine tune it by hiding a sketch and remove a constrain but...

No edit is possible, no ctrl-Q (grayed). If I right-click on any feature I no longer have edit sketch or feature. If I double clik on a feature I can see a dimension dut It seems to be a reference dimension. Did I missed something. This is a useful .sldlfp since it insert an external thread with real dimension in metric for all sizes.

This is not a dimension access issue and I cannot rollback. I cannot edit the design table.

Help!

I can mail the file

Robin

Reply to
Robin

Robin, Not sure if I can help, but I'm willing to take a look.

Muggs

Muggs828-at-HOME-dot-net change HOME to Comcast

Reply to
Muggs

Didn't 2005 add an interface for editing library features? Are you using this new interface? Do they allow you to edit them the old way? Do you have it referencing the feature's file, this is a new capability. Then it is more like an external reference and I doubt they would let you edit the numbers directly.

Corey

Reply to
CS