well, Sporky, it is just little things. bob z. will list them in no
particular order. oh yeah, as a little side-note, bob z. was REALLY
stressed when he started this thread. here is the list of issues:
1. delete sketch relations. try to delete a sketch relation out of the
feature manager - pick it, hit delete. nothing happens. this is a
daily occurrence. bob z. must hit relation several times while
striking the delete key. the relation will finally disappear...
2. textures randomly showing up on parts. disclaimer: this could be
something that good ol' bob z. has done to himself. will know later
3. save and then crash. weeee!!!
4. change config and then crash.
5. angle mate. it flips. a lot. didn't some of us have trouble with
this a release or two back?
bob z. is seeing about 1 crash per day. this isn't a lot, but we all
want perfection, right?
here is the 'particulars':
dell precision 670
current assy consists of 184 parts. (kinda smallish?)
p.s. only in the darkness of .... did i realize....