Distribution of SolidWorks Copy Settings Option

Currently within my company. I am trying to standardize the SW options we use within the department (30 machines total). I have created a SLDREG file using the copy setting option wizard. However when it comes to distribution of this file. I have to go to each User machine and install this file, one by one. It doesn't take long to do, but its such a pain. So how do I get it where this file is distributed automatically to the users from my machine. I noticed the additional two options, within "select destination." However my knowledge from a system network is not that involved.

So I'm wondering if someone else is using the copy options wizard to standardize settings throughout their company? If so how are you distributing them? Detailed instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks Rob

Reply to
emswug