Bob Hewes

It is with great sorrow that I inform you of the passing of a fine individual and rocketeer, Bob Hewes, NAR 73340.

I have known Bob a short time, five years or so, and he was a wonderful person. He always brought unique and challenging rockets to the field, including his scale ARS-4. And although we only gathered once a month or so, it feels like we have lost a member of our family.

Bob had been battling malignant melanoma for a couple of years. He died on Monday July 14, 2003 and he will be missed by all who knew him.

Please keep Bob and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

John

John Stein KC4RLL NAR 74335 Sr L2 President - SEARS 572

John Stein

This is sad news. Please send our condolences.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler