Three stage Saturn V web update

The construction article by Verna and Randy DeArman is complete with the flight report, and the broken link to the Apollo program at NASA has been repaired.

If you have not seen the construction article and pictures, it's worth a visit to:

John

Reply to
John Stein

--

John Stein KC4RLL NAR 74335 Sr L2

to reply...alaweb does not belong to me

Reply to
John Stein

I heard you the first time ()...

David Erbas-White

John Ste> The construction article by Verna and Randy DeArman is complete with the

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I SAID THAT ALL THE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN...

Oh, sorry.

I apologize for the multiple posts. There was one still shown in the outbox so I re-sent it. :-/

John

Reply to
John Stein

John and Greg have done a great job with the SEARS web site. It's a very active, well maintained site, constantly updated and it's well worth a visit anytime. The links to the Apollo & NASA sites are very interesting. I loved the M2K2 especially. There's some great liftoff video and animations of the Spirit mission. Everyone should see it.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Want to see "Rocket Babe" in action?

Shame on you! I'm talking about the five engine cluster Saturn V built by Verna and Randy DeArman. Check it out at:

If it wraps, you'll need to cut and paste.

John

Reply to
John Stein