Why did FLyA Suddenly Quit?

I wonder what happened. On April 21 I posted a message here to FLyA that I had already posted and which had gone unanswered. I asked him when he was going to have the party for Bin Laden to celebrate the terrorists' victory. Again, no answer. Too bad; I really wanted to go. This person suddenly appeared with a post on April 12 and his/her last post was April 18. Who is/was he/she? Why did he/she suddenly quit? Maybe we should go to the PLaYa and try a shovel recovery to find FLyA. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

Was that your first experience with an anonymous troll? He wanted to keep Iz and Jerry in the spot light instead of seeing them go away.

Joel. phx

Perhaps you could review the message headers for the following poster: FLyA on the PlaYA Abdul Mohammed s Karl Gene Coteen

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I think he had a name change operation and underwent a venom replenishment procedure, and reappeared as "Beatle Man".

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Alex?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have noticed that in general the main purpose of the trolls is to cause libel, hardship, and attack of me. Whenever I post a law, regulation or test result, it merely annoys them and they escalate the irrational posts.

At no time is any troll and painfully few real people, focused at all on any effort whatsoever to reduce regulation, increase clarity, aid compliance or in any way add value.

Value Added Jerry

"Jerry might be skating right up to the legal edge with his business dealings. He might even be going past it. However, the actions taken by TMT and TRA really DO appear to be far more dangerous to the hobby than anything that Jerry has done."

- Steve Bloom

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And you cause them to continue by choosing to respond to the troll.

Joel. phx

Right, it's not shipping motors in a box labeled "aircraft parts", but I would have though we would have guessed that from the gitgo.

Reply to
Joel Corwith

The list is of known altopia aliases. Beatle Man, 'Alex' and several others appear as google posters. Including about the same time the altopia aliases were being used. A possible indication of separate people.

Of course the list of anti-Jerry club members is so long at this point it's anyone's guess.

;)

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Kits.

DOT exempt.

Just like tested non-explosives.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Any speculation why the list is so long???

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

I cite the law. The LAW annoys those trying to force a more restrictive "typical behavior" on rocketry.

It is a war.

Just like the revolutionary war. Freedom is the prize.

It has a price.

I am expenbdable.

Jerry

"Now you're starting to see how this group operates. Once you've been tagged a "troublemaker" it doesn't matter what you have to say, they just rip you apart. I found Jerry's post, in this case, to be thought-provoking and I am interested in verifying what he says."

- Hank Ball

"Very astute observation. Even after being led by the nose to facts supporting JI's claim, he still says that none exist. He's a troll...pure and simple."

- Mark Simpson NAR 71503 Level II

"Free markets for free men."

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They recruit? :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

We here, including me, have read many anonymous troll posts. My question was not meant to be taken seriously. It was intended to be a humorous attempt to poke fun at a troll. I guess it didn't work. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

OMG your an idiot and a psychopath to boot! Skippy = Victim = Bull Shit

Guinsu Knives Attack!

HAHAHAHAHA you fool of a seventh foolish son ... we attack you becaue you are funny and crazy all at the same time! You post, "Jerry's Law" and it is crap! Look you can post all you want about blizz blazz ... its when you burn down buildings because you loose court case ... its when you collect money on T-Shirt deals and NEVER deliver ... its when you pick up spent motor casings and repair them with bondo, rewrap them and sell them as "brand new" ... its when you screw dealers by not shipping products ... its when you ... well your existence offends us Skippy ... its your actions stupid roo person!

Oh don't forget all that money you collected at Lucern, and from me on numerous times, for supposed FAA waivers that you never filed for ... you lied and charged hundreds of people you stupid roo person!

By getting rid of your roo ass, the rocket community as a whole can better regulate itself ... you are a roo cancer ... a blight upon rational honest non-roo people who participate in the hobby of rocketry. You bring discredit upon motor manufactures ... now there are more eyes on manufactures because of your roo greed ... your roo stupidity ... you dumb roo person!

Your roo actions only add credibility to BATF and DOT claims ... your roo greed only says to the zoo keepers, "we need to keep an eye on those rocket nerds ... that dumb roo Skippy was easy to catch, but there may be smarter roos like him, so lets keep a closer eye on them from here on out" ... you stupid roo person!

You are mentally ill Skippy ... I suggest roo therapy ... you have multiple personallities, a sociopath, and exist in a perpetual state of denial ... you are a rabid roo ... maybe its time to put you down ...

Steve Bloom who ever the hell he is ... never heard of him and probably never will ... is an idiot to say that about a rabid roo as you. Your roo actions have set back relations with BATF, DOT, and FBI, and maybe even NSA, more than any TRA decree.

See the whole purpose of TRA was to establish a way of policing high power rocketry from within ... what you did you bad rabid roo, was to undermine the internal policing and give government agencies more incentive to police the hobby ... Skippy you rabid roo ... because of you, we get screwed ... you stupid roo person!

Reply to
Beatle Man

You're probably right. He's just an RMR regular.

What "relations" with NSA? There's No Such Agency! (Or at least that's what they'll tell you if you ask them...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Skippy you foolish roo ... the jig is up and what will you do ... the masses have spoken, and you're but a token ... a token of mistrust ... and token of disgust ... nothing would be better ... than to make your hide into a sweater ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

I have been "party" to several "investigations".

The front agency for those was the FBI.

Two convictions both pre-911.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Fred,

Its because the Stupid Skippy Roo has over 20 years of screwing over people, customers, dealers, and organizations. Skippy's moto: Over 2 million screwed ... yeah he wishes he could sell even 20 items of his vaporial product line ... US Sprockets ... hey I like that.

Skippy the Roo president and owner of US Sprockets ... I see a comic book coming soon!

If Skippy should actually sell something ... I'd buy that for a dollar!

Reply to
Beatle Man

Hmmm.

Good to know.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Oh so now Skippy is leading us all across the Delaware on his way to Federal Court!

Yes, $60,000.00 ...

Damn right, and the sooner you expire the better for all of Rocketry!

Who are these make believe people you are just making up?

Oh ok I have heard of Mark Simpson ... or was that Bart? Joking, I know who he is folks, so Bite Me!

Free grubs for Free Roos! With Freedom also comes responcibility ... you have none of that you silly rabid roo ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

Why would anyone want to buy products from a nonexistent company, that doesn't even have any employees.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis