Why did Iz suddenly quit?

Do you think an attorney wrote him a letter? Iz had some pretty serious charges against TRA going on there.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

I hope Iz is enjoying life & 'helping' a different organization.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Let's just say his caustic attacks against TRA have ceased?

I notice Jerry has shut up about blaming TRA for his inability to sell motors on RMR. Is he finally admitting the TRA can't stop him from selling motors here?

As goes Iz so will go Jerry? Only The Shadow knows. Remember boyz and girlz it's a FELONY to sell APCP at this point in time. You can try and prove your PAD exemption in court but it will cost you tens of thousands of dollars to do so.

Tread lightly. Watch for video cameras. Shut the pie-hole on RMR and don't be stupid.

FLyA on the PlaYA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Hasn't been all along (per the judge and historical BATF pronouncements) - what is the legislative section cite (and effective date) when it became a "felony"?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Selling explosives on the list without a permit is a felony. Why don't you walk down to the ATF and sell them an "M" motor?

You don't have the balls. Until you gain said 'nads why not just pour yourself a hot steaming mug of shut the f*ck up?

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

I ask for specific dates and this one gets all personal about my private parts... sheesh.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Make a date with the ATF. Put up or shut up.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

There is no "jerry" problem.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

If TRA certifies it, I shall.

Finally TRA can deal with the "Jerry problem".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This has nothing to do with TRA. You said you think there is a PAD exemption. I say bullshit.

TRA is not your problem. It's the BATFE and a possible felony bust. Otherwise you would openly sell your motors at independent launches... correct?

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Then why does the TRA BOD spend so much time discussing me? I have not been an active member for over 14 years.

Hmmm?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's the BATFE I would worry about if you want to openly sell motors.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Reply to
Phil Stein

Where should I send your invitation?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Just post it to RMR.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I guess you haven't read the judge's decision in the NAR/TRA lawsuit? Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

The judge said APCP is an explosive and that the BATFE made a mistake in the way they declared rocket motors non-PADS. Are you Larry selling or buying large APCP rocket motors without a permit?

So where are we now? With APCP as an explosive and uncertainty in the PAD exemption. However we all know what the ATF thinks about the PAD exemption.

Jerry does not sell APCP motors publicly even today. Does he think he is risking a felony?

Don't let Jerry bullshit you. This has nothing to do with the TRA and everything to do with the BATFE.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

You ignoring the law, your peers (with real names) and all logical presentations, in no way makes your repetitious posts any more credible.

Too bad so sad.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You selling motors so we can fly them at independent launches?

Hello Jerry? Jerry? You out there?

You pussy. You tell all of us to buy/sell motors "legally" but you don't even do it publicly yourself.

We have your number. Hey isn't that hilarious about Iz?

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

You talk like Alex McLaughlin. Care to admit/deny? :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine