Why did Iz suddenly quit?

maybe the TRA hired a hitman and they killed him to shut him up? shockie B)

shockwaveriderz

Hey Smuggler MRoland and Drug Dealer Alex_mc -

Lets be sure there are no misunderstandings.

Alex the Drug Dealer posted on here or elsewhere last week that he had found an old ammo box with bunches of G 55s, G 42s, E f5s and F 55s, and offered them to you to test your latest rip off rocket.

Alex the Drug Dealer forgot to tell you that he nailed those from my garage more than two years ago, and despite numerous requests, has refused to return then. Along with a lot of other stuff. Sticky fingers, that drug dealer.

No surprise. Alex the Drug Dealer has been a life long thief. I hope you have enough sense not to be in business with him.

Then again, you post on here how you phonied up customs documents to ship stuff to Italy in violation of Italian import laws and US Export laws. Would you like me to repost yor comments?

So, being a smuggler yourself Roland, it probably won't bother you to be in business with a thief. Hell, you've already established that you have no compunction about using stolen property.

And while you, Alex, are accusing me in public posts here and elsewhere of being mentally ill, understand that my only mental illness was believing that you were salvagable as a human being. That was crazy. I've been cured.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Jim McLaughlin

Judging from this post, I can believe it.

Don't air your dirty laundry in a public forum.

Reply to
RayDunakin

At least you got the point this time.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

time to bury the hatchet yet? You have my number...

Oh I think he wants to bury it alright. Just don't turn your back.

Reply to
CajunMan

The Jerry show!

Jerry Springer and Skippy Irvine

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Can't be. No one is naked.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

And just *how* do you know that? This is a text-based world here...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Geeze another mentally ill individual trying to start problems. Funny this all came up after he felt that JI was being treated unfairly. Putting "plastic parts" rather than "Plastic Kit" is smuggling, seems a bit of a streatch for me ;) I think that our customers would be a good sign of my actions and intent, ask em Jim, did they get their kit on time and in good shape. Were issues when they arose dealt with in a timely manner. These answers from others will speak to my integrity.

You on the other hand are a washed up EX attorney with some serious issues that need to be resolved for your own good. By the way Jim just why cant you practice law in this state, something that speaks to your integrity.

Reply to
MRoland

If I were going to have a mental image of naked people, I certainly hope it's none of you people! (No offense intended.)

Besides, where's all cheating spouses and bitch slapping?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Just let David W. not continually kiss ass on Skippy and you'll see some serious bitch slapping.

TED

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

I simply see reasonable questions by an uninvolved observer of the troll madness.

I find it of particular note the questons he raises, however reasonable in tone or scope are avoided like the plague by the trolls.

Over and over.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ahh but the trolls now control RMR. You don't. We decide what threads persist and which ones go the way of your motors.

TED

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

If you have such powers, you display a curious taste in the way you choose to use them... it seems to be the threads bearing the heaviest coating of innuendo and insult that you decide will persist.

And when I question this, that makes me "Jerry's bitch"? Meow!

If I got down in the slime and started [verbally] smearing mud on the wall like you guys, would you answer my questions then? (Normally I try to be gentler than that, especially on the internet, but with such excellent models as yourselves to emulate I suppose I could get the hang of it if I wanted to.)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

ROFL!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It is the power of the Troll. Sort of like a Vulcan mind meld but not quite.

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

My heart goes out to you, Alex. And Jim, listen to your son. He has YOUR best interests at heart.

Mark Simpson

The IZ thread is officially over. Thank you to all for posting.

Skippy and Wheeneesucker can have this thread now.

1.2.3. Go girls.

Reply to
CajunMan

His posts are disingenuous. His posts on ROL chat are hurtful, attacking, evil and in no way reflect the watered down posts he has made to rmr.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Skippy when your opinion is required we'll ask you for it. Until then... please...

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux