Why did Iz suddenly quit?

Nope. Mark knows that Jerry hangs there. And we all know why Jeryy hangs there....to capture conversations and post them on rmr.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

As a matter of fact, YES!!

Scary, eh?

Thank god Wired magazine doesn't know about ROL Chat!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We missed you last night on ROL, JI. I would have given you plenty to cut and paste to RMR. Who knows, I may have even given you some ammo for one of your famous lawsuit threats. >;-)

Mark Simpson

I was busy being positive and productive instead. Sorry to disappoint.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

} Do you think an attorney wrote him a letter? Iz had some pretty } serious charges against TRA going on there. } } FLyA

No matter what he's doing, his name alone was enough to generate 64 messages over a week. That's quite a stranglehold on peoples' attention.

Reply to
Doktor DynaSoar

And YOU expect ME to believe that? :-)

Mark Simpson

Nope. I am not delusional.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Iz rocks.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I think you mean he was rocked and rolled off RMR. Ah the pressure of it all..

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

We know why you think so Jerry. :-)

Don't let it out for now...

Reply to
Gene Coteen

Wallace was being a troll liar.

Standard procedure.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

skippy, Have you wired that money off to the Feds yet? Remember, THEY know where you live.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis