Why did Iz suddenly quit?

Nice of you to share this heart warming Christmas story. Alex is right. You need some help.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I am not sure if I understand your point Phil. Are you saying Alex is NOT a convicted drug dealer? NOT a thief of household moneys?

Or are you saying posting the fact is somehow inappropriate?

I really want to know.

Also when you say, "You need some help.", what kind of help and for what specifically?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm saying that Jim appears to need some psychological help. I don't understand how a parent would post something like that about their child any place. Kids do some things that they are ashamed of when they've grown up and know better. I don't see how posting something like that would be accomplish anything except to hurt the other person.

If Alex is a convicted drug dealer, I hope he has stopped selling & cleaned up his act.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Skippy the kid was 7 years old. Unlike some on this forum whose motors are fast becoming ancient history they learned their lesson young and quit ripping people off.

It's amazing who the real thief is of RMR. Care to guess who that thief is, Skippy?

TED

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Jerry trolled:

As opposed to Jim's posts, which are such a model of restraint and civility?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Of course you don't. You're almost as sick as Jim McL. You both need help.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

At least they are factual. And discredit the crap of his son.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Negatorie

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ummm. Guess what?

There are some parents so disghusted they turn their kids into the COPS and everyone knows (or should) how counterproductive the criminal justice system is.

Give Jim credit. He didn't turn him in. He just reported the results.

And only after the kid was saying stuff he should never say.

SELF-INCRIMINATING STUFF.

Not exaclty a rocket scientist :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

YESarotie!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry, I don't care how you try to justify it, there is no justification for it. And the fact that you defend it shows how little humanity you have.

Get help.

Reply to
RayDunakin

If he ever was it had to have been a juvenile offense that's been expunged. Alex routinely flies restricted access motors...and has a respectable job in the software industry.

Steer clear of big brown clouds of crap swirling around family feuds.

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

I don't believe that I directed my post to you so STFU! If you'd like for me to address you directly, stop by ROL tonight after 9:00DST; I'd be happy to oblidge. >;-)

Mark Simpson

What is a restricted access motor?

27 CFR 555.141-a-8

Jerry Irvine

Hey, FLyA, You still haven't told us when your victory party for Bin Laden is! I still want to come! Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

Stick to the subject Skippy.

Reply to
CajunMan

Is the the 21st Century version of "Hey pal, wanna step outside?"

=D

Rich

Mark Simps> I don't believe that I directed my post to you so STFU! If you'd like

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

So is ROL the place where people take the conversations that are too argumentative for r.m.r?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

FWIW, I think he just got tired of playing the game and ran out of things to say.

Randy

Reply to
Randy