Why did Iz suddenly quit?

Hey jerry, I'm your huckle berry, we can make an appointment? Or, you know my address, so you can just send it to me, if you want--I'm not hiding from you.. Adapt, improvise, and overcome...

Fred

Jerry Irv>

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Better add COD shipping, with your history..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I hear a drone, or clone..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

What might that be?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Sunday morning hecklers

Fred Wallace Dave Grayvis aka Brian Teeling Flya on the playa (HEDP claimant)

Please note. This is what you do with your sad pathetic lives.

At least I FLEW ROCKETS today (and yesterday too).

Jerry

"Is that any more far fetched than an organization and/or it's members claiming that they didn't win the count regarding PADs?"

-Joel Corwith

"Actually, this entire group seem to be more interested in bashing Jerry than talking about the topic. I have never seen a bigger group of people with such a large penis envy complex."

- Bill Eide NAR 81647 L2 TRA 09812

"I had my share of moments when I was ostracized from rmr for what I had to say - like that Jerry Irvine was at the core of HPR's infancy - because this is a public forum and it can attract all kinds."

- Gene Costanza TRA #07017

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Did that yeaserday, along with a little motor testing with the boys, prepping for "flya on the playa", a little latter this year. Today, doing a little yard work and taken a break once in a while, just to check the funny papers--ops, I mean RMR..

So, are you going to make an appointment??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Debris on the playa.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Darn Jerry, that hurt. ;)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Now I get it. Sorry I've been such an idiot. So when are you going to call the President and tell him he can stop the war on terror because the terrorists have already won it? And when are you giving a victory party for Bin Laden? Can I come too? You myst be Bin Laden in disguise. No, wait. That can't be. He wouldn't have a HEDP. We don't need the ATFE to screw rocketry. You're doing very well by yourself. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

Point!

I bet youa milion dollaars he doesn't get it :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

As usual we are all wrong and Jerry is right.

Such a martyr.

See you at BALLS! Or not.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

What is BALLS?

TED

Reply to
Ted Jenkins

Tripoli's "National Experimental Launch" -

2 rules: no certified motors, and no uncertified motors if Jerry made 'em. Otherwise anything goes, as long as it's a composite solid or nitrous oxide hybrid.

(That ain't quite what it says in the fine print of the Tripoli "Experimental rules, but it basically sums up the net effect... in a lot fewer words!)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

You snipped the other guy's post I replied to that I was agreeing with!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Look straight down :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I hear there is a special permission LOX hybrid planned.

BOD permission of course :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

While I respect each side's eight to make arguments pro and con -> Though I'll be darned if I can figure out which is which in these discussions. I have to ask:

Who cares? I thought the S/N ratio would go up, however...

Reply to
Al Gloer

Yep... which means that they can't enforce anything based on a notion that rocket motors are excluded from the "propellant actuated device" exemption, unless and until a rulemaking to that effect were to take place.

Has notice been given of any such proposal?

And what do you intend to do about _that_? (You do agree, don't you, that as citizens of the American Republic, we have a duty do _something_ about the New Securitarians? The only thing I have found myself able to do, so far, is stand up against the notion that this is all some sort of inescapable New Order...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker
0) or maybe he was picked up as a noncombatant terrorist and is currently residing at the Charleston Navy Brig incommunicado...?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz