Why did Iz suddenly quit?

I will cheerfully "arrange for one" for him anytime.

Nope.

  1. The judge stated he was not qualified to determine whether it was an explosive or not.

  1. The judge deferred to the government agency as the "defacto expert" (which we happen to know from experience is not the case in practice).

  2. The only test report ever done on consumer propellants conclusively determined it does not have explosive properties in the quantities used for amateur motors.

  1. I can prove it.

Separate issue.

Then you must be someone like Ky Michaelson.

Writing on the wall is NOT the point. The law as written is.

The exemption is real, present, and has been for decades.

Deal with it.

Or not! :)

You post a lot like Ray Dunakin. You use his style of logic and fact citation.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Will you do this transaction in front of an ATF agent?

Seriously.

Let's make this happen. I'll put $500 towards the defense fund.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

I fly h-k motors sir . I figure leups/ledps/lemps are in the future of rocketry, but also see some openings and await the 25th.

the way you are talking is FUD. we have not had a ruling on the 22nd, and I figure it will be the 25-26th before the BOD,BOT says anything..

so, since you have a High E dealers permit, can't you be more down to earth? I'd hate to have someone dealing in HE jumping around the way you have been.

I hope to see some good hopefuly come out of the ruling. If not, then not, but no need to kill the ruling before it's been ruled on.

Reply to
almax

With the buyer's consent, of course!!

Show me FIRST.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I agree. He needs to have his permit revoked for cause.

But the trolls love to do so.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Correct, but until they do so, the PAD exemption still stands, at least on some motors. I'll happily take advantage of any exemption or loophole I can get for as long as I can get it.

When and if it comes down to that, I'll get whatever I need to keep flying. Until then, I see no reason to get anything I don't currently need.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Nobody else in Tripoli will.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sigh. Another hollow Jerry-threat.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

That way you can sell motors in compliance with the law for a change!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So, you do have motors to sale. When can we expect legal shipping to commence?

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Or in other words, "he will never be the AHJ he wanted to be". If we could just get jerry to understand that concept. Oh, I forgot, he is in the process of learning who the real shipping AHJ is , "right now".

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Yes, I can buy a motor from Aerotech, log it out (because Aerotech is insane), and then sell it unlogged to someone and fully comply with the offer.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I seriously doubt Aerotech would sell you a bag of dog waste, let alone a rocket motor!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yea, but what about them jerry/us.rocket motors? When will we see them motors legally shipping? Where are them h-160 motors?

fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Sounds like we have a plan! I will call the Los Angeles field office of the BATFE and arrange the meeting. Can we do this at their office or do you want them to come meet us?

Thank you for taking the lead in this Jerry. I'm very curious what action the BATFE takes when you carry through on this plan to sell a motor without an LEMP to someone without an LEUP.

Standing by.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

No thanks. You have not done the PREREQUISITE for this event.

So I shall not cooperate one little bit till then.

Besides after your comments on the obvious exxemption and lawsuit on the obvious and your lack of support for BOTH (a true enemy to rocketeers if there ever has been one) I need to stay really, really far away from you.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

We didn't think you would put up or shut up Jerry.

Just be very very careful for the next few months in your transactions.

Work only with cash. Make sure you know who you're dealing with. Watch for video cameras. I'm not kidding on this.

You have a LOT of enemies out there who would love to see you go down. Even the IRS is something I would be on the lookout for.

Good luck. It must suck to be the most-hated-man-in-rocketry.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

I guess you'd know.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

  1. Transfer 0 to my posted legal fund (and please have your friends do the same).
  2. I will then do the task set forth and report the results POST FACTO so you cannot influence the results.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Boss! Boss! da plane! da plane!

Reply to