Why did Iz suddenly quit?

You're getting warmer... :)

FLyA on the PlaYA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Mark Roland. You two are the most angry agressive rocketeers I have ever met. No wonder you are partners in a shitty business.

Tell Alex I think it is phunnie he makes propellant that does not cure

ROFL!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Phil Stein

Re: Why did Iz suddenly quit?

10) He found better things to do 9) Another organization was found that needed help 8) He got tired of the Trolls 7) He found Altopia was a utopia himself 6) He found out TRA would not let his people go 5) ASRA started certifying motors and became a AHJ 4) His new 9-5 job has no time for rmr posting 3) He was slipped an H128 in place of a G64 at the last launch and got L1ed in the process. 2) He saw the light ?

And the number one reason IZ left ?

1) He finally found out that rocketeers don't want to be saved and will continue to be their own eniemies.
Reply to
almax

10 guesses and he couldn't even nail what really happened.

Sheesh.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

My guesses are more funny then what you are purporting to have happened. rmr has been, for many years an entertainment facility.

Basically you seem to hint that IZ was silenced by a slip of paper, but won't directly say so.

If you know that happned , just say so. Don't beat about the bridge.

And as you know, I was not an IZ appologist.

Reply to
almax

No argument there.

Iz crossed one line too many. Notice how Jerry is silent on the matter?

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Unless they have gone underground.

Bob Kaplow

Well Jerry since this is the first message I have posted on RMR in months it figures it would be your ignorant ass that I am responding to. First not even close guessing that the other poster was I, typical for your distorted view of reality (hard to see past your colon ehh). Secondly you dont even have my first name correct (true of most all of your comments). So before you attempt to accuse get your facts sraight.

You accuse Alex of stealing some motors from you, how could that be since you have stated you are not shipping any motors? You have accused me of flying said motors in a prototype we are working on when the prototype in question is still being constructed. Typically Jerry BS...

Your USR motor shill just sent me an email listing the USR motors available currently as well as the SU motors you will be shipping him shortly. Maybe I should post that to help clarify your position on shipping motors. In any case I was sitting here last night trying to remember if I have even seen a Jerry motor and I am not sure I have but one things is for sure, if you build motors like you post here I wouldnt trust one of your motors to work for crap. In any case Jerry, take your meds and sit down and shut up.

Mike Roland Newtons 3rd Rocketry

Reply to
MRoland

What the ATFE thinks is irrelevant. The judge's decision is what the current law is, no matter what ATFE may wish it was. Unless or until the ATFE follows the correct proceedure and legally changes how they interpret the law, rocket motors are still PADS like they were in the 80's and early 90's. I suggest all dealers and users act that way like they used to. Just keep a printed copy of the judge's decision with you at all times. If an ATFE agent should arrest you for breaking their "wishful thinking" about the present law, any half-good attorney can use that decision to keep you from ever going to jail and meeting "bubba."

I'll let JI answer this, but for now selling rocket motors as PADS is not illegal.

Speaking of bullshit, the voices that say "law as enforced" are full of it. The judge said the law ATFE wishes to enforce DOES NOT exist. A law that does not exist CANNOT be enfored, unless you have a really dumb lawyer. If you are arrested, a half-good lawyer will sue ATFE for false arrest, and legal fees. As I see it, the problem is bigger than TRA. It is that rocketeers in general seem afraid of ATFE; too afraid to do what the law says we can do. We spent all that lawsuit money, and now "we" are too afraid to follow a decision that came from it. Say what? The ATFE is not about to arrest 1000+ flyers and Dunton, Nolan, etc., only to see those arrests tossed out before they even get to court. In fact, our compliance with what ATFE wishes was law but isn't actually helps ATFE to keep up the illusion that rocket motors are "dangerous." Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (oh, I mean ATFE)? The judge said there's no reason to be afraid, at least not for now.

Who are you? An ATFE agent in disguise? You are certainly promoting their legal misunderstanding with respect to rocket motors as PADS. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

Please do. I'm sure we'd all love to have Jerry's position clarified.

Reply to
RayDunakin

That's C.H.U.D.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

You can do that. Go to jail and then fight the charges. Not me.

Getting a permit is easy. It's the future of big rockets.

Argue if you want. I'm not fighting the BATFE one-on-one. No way. If it was a misdemeanor... yes. A felony? No.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Sorry for the confusion.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

This should be in the FAQ!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then I am not talking about you, am I?

Go away.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

\

you are now producing as mcuh FUD as the wizard was, and his little dog too. So, you are NOW just as dangerious to rocketry as the Wizard was in April/May 2003.

Rocketeers will always continue to be their eniemy. You take the cake and eat it too.

PADs are here for awhile, learn about it. shut up until after the 25th, if you really care about rockets.

Gezz you FOP, I'm glad the guys at your local NRA group near you havn't heard you and what you stand for. They might just change your mind on a few things you said.

BTW,

[...]

OK hot shot when and where do you plan to buy and fly your next big motor? Who are you buying it from? If you're so shit hot let's see the details. I'll lay odds you puss out.

APCP is an explosive. The judge said so. The judge said that the ATF screwed up by issuing that PAD letter without following proper NPRM procedures.

The ATF has made it abundantly clear their position. I am legal to fly anything and everything because I have a HEDP. I've had a permit for over 20 years. You guys are seriously behind the times and don't see the writing on the wall.

It's all about 9/11 you idiots. Get a permit or quit flying big rockets.

FUD my ass. At least I'm not risking a felony by trying to B.S. an ATF agent.

What do you fly anyway... H motors?

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA