Iz is OK?

Did the Mosaic give Iz a Vulcan mind meld?

Jerry I know you e-mailed Iz on a regular basis. Seriously what happened? Did he get a cease and desist letter?

Gene

Reply to
Gene Coteen

Hi Mr. Troll. New name I see.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel. Corwith

Why are you the easiest fish on RMR to catch????????

Reply to
Gene Coteen

Why do you not post helpful rocketry related messages?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel. Corwith

Why do you feed the trolls? Ignore us. Block the thread.

Use something called "discipline".

Reply to
Gene Coteen

I don't, I point out that you are a troll to prevent what you desire.

There's just you.

Blocking the thread would not be helpful to newbies who do not realize that you're a troll posting the same questions under differing user names in an attempt to generate lengthy, wasteful threads.

I'll just follow your lead.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel. Corwith

Well here we go then. Thank you for helping me out.

Where Iz is?

Reply to
Gene Coteen

Nope.

He is using a different tack.

Make "watch" happen.

Silent but deadly?

Some people actually are productive AND have a life.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Shrox recovered from that and has chronic issues. I just hope he can get together a batch of kits since people CRAVE them so badly. He can slowly ship them out from stock.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Oh, so the infamous mosaic is actually a fart?

Reply to
RayDunakin