Re: There is no PAD exemption.

Hey, the troll switched to google.

Joel. phx

The ATF doesn't recognize it and they are the enforcers so it doesn't > exist. Jerry can post all of his opinions and dribble here and on his sing it.
Reply to
Joel Corwith

If it is the ATF rules that you say don't apply to you then how does TRA prevent you from selling motors? I understand you can't sell to someone wanting to use them at a TRA launch but what prevents you from selling them otherwise? Many people fly outside of TRA/NAR launches. You can't keep blaming TRA for being someone that shoots blanks over and over. You keep showing your stupidity by stating TRA enforces ATF laws. Requiring an mfg to have a permit isn't enforcement of a law. They are requiring anyone submitting AP to have one as a simple requirement. Rental car companies require a driver's license to rent a car. That doesn't mean that they enforcing state driving codes. It means they are requiring a minimum level of competence before handing over a car. Same with TRA. If you have been through the permit process then TRA at least knows that you have some level of organization ability and are making AP under some form of controls. They can set any requirement that they want to and it doesn't violate any laws. They can make any rule that want to and if you don't agree you don't join. I realize that for you it is probably a money issue and if you had any you would get the DOT documents in order and get an ATF permit. Your motors would sell and many know that. For once why don't you state the real reason for not getting compliant? The TRA did it rant just doesn't cut it any longer. All of that crap on your site is opinion and cleverly written that way to distance yourself from the liability when someone follows what you won't and gets slammed. Your motors don't have to be TRA approved for you to sell them. You sure do give TRA a lot of power that they don't have and it makes you look stupid. IF YOUR MOTORS ARE EXEMPT FROM DOT AND ATF RULES THEN WHY CAN'T SOMEONE ORDER THEM AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED WITHOUT MAKING A BACKROOM DEAL? Simple question that doesn't require an answer with TRA in it. As long as you continue to hide without telling the truth I'm going to punk you down like the little bitch that you are.

Jerry Irvine wrote in message news:...

Reply to
CajunMan

Stay on topic dip shit. It's a thread about PADS and how Jerry knows he can't use the exemption.

Reply to
CajunMan

OK - so how does Jerry know he can't use the exemption?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Oh, a nice name calling troll. Did you pay ANY attention to the lawsuit?

It applies to everyone, not just Jerry.

Troll.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Since I have said it hundreds of times in many different ways to TRY to overcome the stupidity of some troll readers, and failed, I refer you to the archives.

An illegal requirement. Simple as that.

Comprendo?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Did you not catch the Judges ruling from the lawsuit that the ATF's claiming that rocket motors are not PAD's is invalid?

Jerry can do whatever he wants. Why do you give a #*@& anyway. Just go fly rockets.

Reply to
Boomer

There is a PAD exemption.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I do believe my prospective use of it invalidates it for the entire universe Joel.

27 CFR 555.141-a-8-z

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Doessn't the manufacture of PADs involve APCP which is an explosive (according to the ATF & the judge)? I think that means you should have a LEMP to manufacture but I don't need a LEUP if I receive an assembled motor.

Is that correct?

Reply to
Phil Stein

You guys are pathetic. What a stupid argument you just made. Jerry DOES NOT sell motors openly because he knows it is ILLEGAL.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

That's the way it reads.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

This proves conclusively you are a legal moron. Thank you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Exemption

ex?emp?tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g-zmpshn) n.

  1. The act or an instance of exempting.
  2. The state of being exempt; immunity.
  3. One that is exempted, especially an amount of income that is exempted from taxation.

Source: The American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language,

\Ex*emp"tion\, n. [L. exenptio a removing: cf. F. exemption exemption.] The act of exempting; the state of being exempt; freedom from any charge, burden, evil, etc., to which others are subject; immunity; privilege; as, exemption of certain articles from seizure; exemption from military service; exemption from anxiety, suffering, etc.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, (C) 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

exemption

n 1: immunity from an obligation or duty [syn: freedom] 2: an act exempting someone; "he was granted immunity from prosecution" [syn: immunity, granting immunity]

Source: WordNet (R) 1.6, (C) 1997 Princeton University

exemption

exemption in InvestorWords

Source: InvestorWords, (C) 2000 InvestorGuide.com, Inc.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

well said.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They can now.

Not for years I agree. But now? Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Post your real name so I can let you afford your ststement.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Please do not feed the troll.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I'll say again loud and clear:

Jerry Irvine does not openly sell APCP motors because to do so is a felony.

There is no PAD exemption for rocket motors. If there were and Jerry truly believed what he writes here he would be selling motors in the open. He does not do so.

This has NOTHING to do with TRA. Jerry uses TRA as a shill. Jerry does not sell motors openly because APCP is an EXPLOSIVE in the eyes of the BATFE and Jerry is AFRAID to RISK IT. He wants YOU to RISK IT.

That's it Jerry. GAME OVER. You lose.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Tell everyone here, jerry, just what is this statement suppose to mean?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis