Re: There is no PAD exemption.

Hey, the troll switched to google.
Joel. phx

sing it.
If it is the ATF rules that you say don't apply to you then how does TRA prevent you from selling motors? I understand you can't sell to someone wanting to use them at a TRA launch but what prevents you from selling them otherwise? Many people fly outside of TRA/NAR launches. You can't keep blaming TRA for being someone that shoots blanks over and over. You keep showing your stupidity by stating TRA enforces ATF laws. Requiring an mfg to have a permit isn't enforcement of a law. They are requiring anyone submitting AP to have one as a simple requirement. Rental car companies require a driver's license to rent a car. That doesn't mean that they enforcing state driving codes. It means they are requiring a minimum level of competence before handing over a car. Same with TRA. If you have been through the permit process then TRA at least knows that you have some level of organization ability and are making AP under some form of controls. They can set any requirement that they want to and it doesn't violate any laws. They can make any rule that want to and if you don't agree you don't join. I realize that for you it is probably a money issue and if you had any you would get the DOT documents in order and get an ATF permit. Your motors would sell and many know that. For once why don't you state the real reason for not getting compliant? The TRA did it rant just doesn't cut it any longer. All of that crap on your site is opinion and cleverly written that way to distance yourself from the liability when someone follows what you won't and gets slammed. Your motors don't have to be TRA approved for you to sell them. You sure do give TRA a lot of power that they don't have and it makes you look stupid. IF YOUR MOTORS ARE EXEMPT FROM DOT AND ATF RULES THEN WHY CAN'T SOMEONE ORDER THEM AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED WITHOUT MAKING A BACKROOM DEAL? Simple question that doesn't require an answer with TRA in it. As long as you continue to hide without telling the truth I'm going to punk you down like the little bitch that you are.
(CajunMan) wrote:

<< If it is the ATF rules that you say don't apply to you then how does TRA prevent you from selling motors? >>
It's funny, Jerry insists that he's "living the lifestyle" by ignoring the ATF and the DOT, and demands that everyone else do the same. Yet when it comes to NAR/TRA, suddenly he's on the straight and narrow. Yet NAR/TRA have no enforcement power, unlike ATF/DOT.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (CajunMan) wrote:

Since I have said it hundreds of times in many different ways to TRY to overcome the stupidity of some troll readers, and failed, I refer you to the archives.

An illegal requirement. Simple as that.
Comprendo?

Stay on topic dip shit. It's a thread about PADS and how Jerry knows he can't use the exemption.

CajunMan wrote:

OK - so how does Jerry know he can't use the exemption?
-dave w
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:30:32 -0700, David Weinshenker
You guys are pathetic. What a stupid argument you just made. Jerry DOES NOT sell motors openly because he knows it is ILLEGAL.
FLyA

Oh, a nice name calling troll. Did you pay ANY attention to the lawsuit?
It applies to everyone, not just Jerry.
Troll.
Joel. phx

There is a PAD exemption.

I do believe my prospective use of it invalidates it for the entire universe Joel.
27 CFR 555.141-a-8-z

Doessn't the manufacture of PADs involve APCP which is an explosive (according to the ATF & the judge)? I think that means you should have a LEMP to manufacture but I don't need a LEUP if I receive an assembled motor.
Is that correct?

Phil Stein wrote:

That's the way it reads.

This proves conclusively you are a legal moron. Thank you.

Exemption
ex?emp?tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g-zmpshn) n.
1. The act or an instance of exempting. 2. The state of being exempt; immunity. 3. One that is exempted, especially an amount of income that is exempted from taxation.
Source: The American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language,
\Ex*emp"tion\, n. [L. exenptio a removing: cf. F. exemption exemption.] The act of exempting; the state of being exempt; freedom from any charge, burden, evil, etc., to which others are subject; immunity; privilege; as, exemption of certain articles from seizure; exemption from military service; exemption from anxiety, suffering, etc.
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, (C) 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
exemption
n 1: immunity from an obligation or duty [syn: freedom] 2: an act exempting someone; "he was granted immunity from prosecution" [syn: immunity, granting immunity]
Source: WordNet (R) 1.6, (C) 1997 Princeton University
exemption
exemption in InvestorWords
Source: InvestorWords, (C) 2000 InvestorGuide.com, Inc.

Very funny. Now answer the question you dick.

dick1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dk) n. Slang
A detective.
Source: The American Heritage(R) Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright (C) 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. dick2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dk) Slang n.
1. Chiefly British. A fellow; a guy. 2. Vulgar. A penis.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

You forgot number 3!
3. jerry irvine.

well said.