Re: There is no PAD exemption.

jerry is the black hole.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I got to agree with Ray here...

JI has been blaming EVERYONE else for his problems in the 5+ years I've been on RMR!

Hey, but wait! Doesn't Jerry claim that he doesn't make motors, but is only a consultant, as he's doesn't own USR?

It gets sooooooooo confusing, as JI keeps changing the rules of his relationship to the "manufacturer" and USR.. Guess his kid has turned 18! :) Or maybe the "kitchen table" is now owned by someone else!

Reply to
AZ Woody

But you can't ship them by common carrier... You're a DOT daisy if you do.. Where dem motors stashed Jerry??

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I'm your huckle berry jerry. Your lawyer has not contacted me, come on I want a free paid trip to CA.

Fred Wallace, you know the rest..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Jerry has a big BATFE and DOT problem. See APCP is regulated as an explosive and the PAD exemption is sort of like telling the IRS you don't owe taxes because income taxes are unconstitutional.

Jerry would like to blame TRA for all this but Jerry could easily sell his motors at non-TRA/NAR launches of which there are plenty. The thing is though is that Jerry doesn't openly sell his motors. You have to ask yourself why.

We will continue to hammer Jerry until he quits blaming TRA for his BATFE/DOT problems. If you guys don't like it learn how to kill file my posts. I'm not here to impress the Jerry ass-kissers.

Unlike our friend Iz we have staying power because what we say is true. Iz was out to lunch and now he is gone. Jerry doesn't talk much about the why on that.

FLyA on the PlaYA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Jerry has threatened legal action many, many times. If he were to get busted with selling explosives without a permit I would hope he has a more aggressive attorney.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

What do you mean? Jerry doesn't have any problems. Surely, you're not refering to the minor issues with the "two silly little clubs."

Reply to
Phil Stein

You were selling motors until quite recently, and you still have that kid selling them for you. So what exactly changed in the last few months?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Until the laws change I treat rocket motors like they are sticks of dynamite for regulatory purposes. If Jerry is still engaging in this type of business he is asking for a felony bust.

Jerry claims however there is a PAD exemption. He must not believe in it too strongly himself because if he did he would be openly selling his motors especially at independent launches.

He'd rather blame TRA which of course is complete horseshit.

F-F-F-FLyA on the P-P-P-PlaYA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry do you really take out ads in magazines and cancel the check before it clears using the excuse that they waited too long to cash it? Just wondering. It is funny no matter what launch you attend someone has a negative Jerry story and most have never been on RMR.

Reply to
CajunMan