Re: There is no PAD exemption.

I'm tired of the shit.

Jerry does not openly sell motors under any exemption. He blames TRA for his inability to sell motors.

It's the BATFE that says he can't do it. If Jerry thought he had the exemption he would openly sell motors.

I can't believe you guys play into his bullshit on a daily basis.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

JC - You have got to be kidding. For the most part, Jerry-baiting seems to be a sport for the RMR crowd. About the only thing some of these guys like better is coming up with new names for themselves.

Reply to
Al Gloer

Al have you purchased a Jerry motor recently?

Of course you haven't. To do so now is a felony in the eyes of the BATFE.

Jerry does not openly sell motors but he claims there is an exemption that allows him to do so.

This is not a Jerry-TRA problem. This is a Jerry-BATFE problem.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Ya know, I love baiting Jerry as much as the next guy, but at least use the truth and not falsehoods.

Joel. phx

Truth is he's not selling motors because of a suit by his love child,...

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Not to mention, the jerry-DOT problem.

Then there's the jerry-California problem.

I'm sure there's a couple more I forgot.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You are right - I have never purchased a JI/USR motor. I am conservative (chicken?) about these sort of things. So far I have seen way too many posts that would advise me not to purchase motors from Mr. Irvine. His counter posts are always couched in assorted cites from CFR. Unless he posts a image of his certificate showing his admission to the Bar, I will take those posts with a grain of salt. I worked extensively as an engineer with 21USC and

15USC and am well enough aware that you can read anything you like into the CFR. What matters is how the enforcement bodies interpret it and the depths of your pockets to pay for litigation. Life ain't fair...took a while, but I got used to it. We don't have to like it, but it is the way of the world.

You missed the point of my post though,

Joel C, probably jokingly, made a plea for people to not poke at the troll. I, in like manner, said that has an icicle's chance in hell of happening.

My points

1) There are a lot of people here who seem to enjoy stirring the pot by tormenting JI.

2) Most of them hide behind something other than their real name. I personally feel if you don't have the faith in your argument to stand behind it with your real name, then your opinion loses weight.

Reply to
Al Gloer

Post your real name so I can let you afford your statement.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am their main purpose in life :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Admit your identity. I dare you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Al Gloer

Does Jerry have a Jerry-BATFE problem?

It's the BATFE keeping you from selling motors Jerry. Not TRA.

TRA can't control who you sell motors to privately.

We are tired of your exemption-spewing bullshit Jerry.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Also, with IZ stating he is bowing out to do something or another, these guys are going to go into withdrawal.

I still stand by an earlier assertion, If I want rocketry, I go to Rocketryforum or ROL

If my TIVO barfs up recording the Jerry Springer Show and Judge Judy....I cruise RMR.

Reply to
Al Gloer

jerry, just give him a name from your enemies/hate list. It's a long list, there should be plenty of names to go around.

Maybe He is Tim Collins or maybe Fred Brennon or maybe Chuck Rogers. So many names, so much hatred.

Maybe He's a DOT mole!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Since when?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

We are not dealing with you David. Go home. This kind of crap proves just how ignorant you are of the BATFE and their enforcement powers.

Jerry at least isn't stupid enough to openly sell motors under an "exemption" that he truly does not believe in.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

We? Are you a person of multiple personalities?

I'm at home.

You're right... I'm unaware of any "enforcement powers" that give the BATF, or any agency, the right to just up and call someone "guilty of a felony" without the law on their side and a judge and jury signing off on the whole business.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Very funny. Now answer the question you dick.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

You forgot number 3!

  1. jerry irvine.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Libel charges? Regarding what? Be specific.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis