[Humor] Is it the Ray & Iz show or....

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky... Try to take over rocketry! They're Pinky and The Brain, They're Pinky and The Brain, One is a genius; the other's insane. To prove their mousey worth, They'll overthrow the earth. They're dinky; they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain. or-

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky... Try to take over rocketry! They're Pinky and The Brain, Yes, Pinky and The Brain, One is a genius; the other's insane. They're laboratory mice. Their genes have been spliced. They're dinky; they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

I call dibs on being "The Brain"! ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

I call dibs on being the narrator.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, you already have a show. It's called "The jerry irvine Fantasy hour.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis