What do you think of Centroid ?

Input needed for EMI and Centroid. I think they did a retro at Black&Decker in Maryland.and want to be very cautious regarding my involvement. I'm about to get into a project and need to get as much input before I give a commitment

Reply to
cncfixxer

Tom, Get in touch with Dwayne Elrod. He does Centroid retro's all the time and has for years. You can reach him at 928-526-9032. Tell him I sent ya' and Hi from me. He'll give you the straight skinny.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Reply to
Vegas