What do you think of Centroid ?

Input needed for EMI and Centroid. I think they did a retro at Black&Decker in Maryland.and want to be very cautious regarding my involvement.
I'm about to get into a project and need to get as much input before I give a commitment
cncfixxer wrote:

Tom, Get in touch with Dwayne Elrod. He does Centroid retro's all the time and has for years. You can reach him at 928-526-9032. Tell him I sent ya' and Hi from me. He'll give you the straight skinny.
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.